Pregnancy duration is a very critical term for any woman’s in her whole life as it involves the both the health and future conditions of both the mother and the child. There are certain things which as part of pregnancy information should be well known to the mother or pregnant woman in order to have a safe pregnancy and health child.
As it is clinically proven that the mother’s chemical exposure can affect her normal delivery and health life, especially during early pregnancy when a foetus’s growth is being regulated by a host of natural chemical messengers in the womb, it is better to avoid the following beauty products, cosmetics and other beauty accessories during pregnancy –
1) Do not buy expensive cosmetics products to have a luxury bath product during pregnancy. Eco tests conducted by foreign magazines reveal that the cheap shower creams are produced with unsafer ingredients and the luxury products were made of more exotic ingredients and chemicals causing allergies and also cancer-causing ingredients. Hence it is better, safer and economical to use normal non-chemical products.
2) Working in a nail salon causes increased risk of spontaneous abortion for a pregnant lady. The chemicals included in the nail products are inadequately tested or have raised concerns about reproductive toxicity.
3) To avoid spray on tanning as it can cause primary DNA damage.
4) Pregnancy leads to darkening of the skin in some cases and can lead to a pigment “mask” on the face, making the urge to use skin lightening products. It is better to wait until you delivery before considering any skin lightening treatments.
5) Chemical hair removal is also not advised during pregnancy.
Hence. it is always better to avoid the above cosmetics during pregnancy, to lead a normal and healthy delivery.